Car batteries generally last 3-5 years if they have been taken care of.
When your battery starts to fail, you may experience the following -
- Car slow to start on a cold morning
- Interior lights not turning on
- Worried you'll need to jumpstart it when you go out
- Corrosion or film on your battery
- Had the battery for years and years and notice poor car performance
These malfunctions result in overall poor vehicle performance and leaving you anxious whenever you need to use your car. If any of these are happening to your vehicle, or you have any other concerns you think are related to your car battery, it's best to have it checked.
Call us at Hill Automotive if you have any questions about your batteries and we'd be happy to help! 03 448 8009