Thank You for Your Interest in Training with the Auto Super Shoppe Automotive Academy
Auto Super Shoppes Ltd is a network of more than 80 of the very best workshops in the New Zealand Automotive Industry. The group was created in 2006 by Geoff Harper and David Storey to meet a demand for a nationally recognised brand of Premium Automotive Repairers outside of the dealership network. Becoming an Auto Super Shoppe is by invitation only and is only available to workshops that meet the same high standard as Geoff and David’s workshops.
The development of this training academy was borne out of the need to supply our workshop owners and parts suppliers with staff members who are passionate about the industry and want to secure a career in the Automotive Industry.
Auto Super Shoppe Owners are looking for people who are passionate about the Automotive Industry and want to learn from the best in the business. This unique accelerated 12 week course will prepare you for employment within the Automotive Industry. Then, with a proven aptitude and a positive attitude towards learning and achieving you will be guaranteed an offer of employment and a chance to prove yourself in the workforce at the end of just 12 weeks of training.
At the end of the 12 week course you will be a productive and valuable staff member to either an Auto Super Shoppe workshop or a nationwide parts company.
- Course Fee $8,600.00 inc GST.
- A 20% deposit is payable upon application and will be refunded in full if the application is not successful.
- The balance is payable upon confirmation of a placement on the course.
- Students will be required to wear black work wear pants and safety boots.
- Two work shirts will be provided and must be laundered, ironed and returned in good condition prior to graduation.
- Students will be required to bring a Wi-Fi capable laptop or tablet every day.
ASSAA Guarantee of an Employment Offer
Auto Super Shoppe Automotive Academy offers a Guaranteed offer of employment upon graduation.
(90-day trial) upon Graduation from the 12-week course.
If a student declines the offered position for any reason, assistance to secure alternative employment within the industry may still be available by way of the Tutor offering a verbal and/or written reference to accompany the Certificate of Graduation.