About us: We are part of the Auto Super Shoppes group of repairs spread throughout New Zealand. We are an automotive repair & servicing business that also specialises in the tuning, modifying & maintaining of performance & competition vehicles since 1982.
Workshop: Tuning & Performance
Location: Hamilton, Waikato
Position Description: Senior Automotive Technician – Duties will includes;
- Servicing, repairs & maintenance on a wide range of passenger & light commercial vehicle brands.
- Diagnosing & repairing both mechanical and electronic faults
- WOF inspections & repairs
- Modification & maintenance of performance & competition vehicles
- A current full driver’s licence (Class 2 would be of advantage)
- Level 4 or greater Automotive Qualification
- Warrant of fitness authority
- Have at least 5 years’ experience post achieving trade qualification
- Have experience in pricing, invoicing & dealing with customers
Skills/habits needed: Punctual, reliable, professional, proficient, and friendly. We need someone who works well in a team but can focus and dive into tricky tasks solo. You need to be processed originated in how you operate and tackle issues. Excellent attention to details, ability to work to deadlines with problem solving skills and diagnostic abilities are required.
Remuneration: $30-40 dependant on applicant
There is an opportunity to further you skill set while working as part of our team, from outside trainers & along side in-house knowledge transfer.
We work on a very large variety of vehicles both in servicing & maintenance along with performance upgrades & modifications.
The work is incredibly varied & requires a person that can quickly diagnose faults & come up with a solution.
The workshop is new, clean & well equipped with 6 hoists, fabrication bay, diagnostic scan tools, Dynapack 4WD Hub Dyno & associated tuning equipment.
Contact: Please contact Adrian Smith on 07 8492 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in confidence. We invite you to check out the shop and have a yarn with the team.